The first page displayed after navigating to Smart is the Login page.
The following menus are available after logging in:
- TEST RUNS - Allows the user to view test runs. By default all test runs are visible, with a selection of filters available.
- CREATE - Allows the user to create test runs for BPs/Security/Integrations (including Integration Comparisons).
- ADMIN - Access administrative tools for Smart, such as user management, IP Whitelisting, SSO, and tenant management.
- USER IDENTIFIER - Edit the details for the user logged into Smart, as well as log out from the current session.
The TEST RUNS page is the landing page upon logging in to Smart, which by default shows all tests visible to the currently logged in user. There are a number of filters available to the user on the Test Runs page. The Created by you filter shows all test runs created by the currently logged in user.
There are more advanced levels of filtering available to the user on the test runs page enabling the user to tailor the page to meet their requirements. These filters enable the user to display test runs by date created, test run type, who executed the tests etc.
For information on these filters, as well as the Test Runs page in general, please see the Viewing Test Runs section of this user guide.
CREATE A TEST
The following options are available under the CREATE A TEST menu:
- Business Processes - Allows the user to create a test run consisting of one or many tests using data entered by the user into data templates.
- Integrations - Expands to allow the user to create a regular Integration test, an Integration Output File comparison test, or a test that compares Integrations between tenants (for more information on this please see the section on Integration Comparisons).
- Reports - Expands to allow the user to create a Report Comparison test, which compares report outputs between tenants.
- Security - Allows the user to create a security test(s) using data entered by the user into data templates.
The following options are available under the ADMIN menu:
- Users - Smart user management.
- Workday Tenants - Workday tenants management/configuration.
- IP Whitelisting - Smart IP Whitelisting management/configuration.
- Single Sign On - Configuration options for SSO in Smart.
- Audit History - View the latest activity on your tenant.
The following options are available under the USER IDENTIFIER menu:
- User Guide - Open the Smart User Guide in a new window.
- Support - Open Kainos Incident Management (KIM) in a new window. For more information, see the section on Kainos Incident Management (KIM)
- Edit My Details - Allows changing of your user preferences, such as your name, password, timezone etc.
- Sign out - Logs the current user out of Smart.
Show Test Runs
At the bottom of the landing page, an option is available allowing you to choose how many test runs should be displayed at any one time. The options in this dropdown are 10, 20 or 50. 10 is selected by default.